- Heat Tsunami
- Einstein on atheism
- Those who believe they are free, are free
- Govardhan's Travels by Anand, Review
- Masses, unite! To buy? To fight?
- AIDs money for classrooms?
- Man: The Builder still needs enclosures, ie. house...
- Natural resonance of the spoken word
- Sanskrit selected by NASA as best language
- Greek Pres. Greets Indian Pres. in Sanskrit
- Where “Good Morning” came from
- IMC - The Indian Middle Class
- The Fruit of Patience is always sweeter
- Life as the cosmic converter
- Updating Yahweh: Tetragrammaton Musings
- Children of earth, rant Against "W"
- For lasting Peace in the Middle East
- The day humans... won't need God
- Trees, seven thoughts
- Avatär, Mahpûrûsh, Sajjan or Dûrjan?
- WWW: Wine Women and Wantonness
- Phonetic English - A horse designed by a committee...
- Rämdév - the potential to be a true holy man
- War President
- Wisdom and Weap
- IOU: Information, Outformation, Useformation
- Planning is essential, plans are useless
- I got lice in my hair
- The energy used to strike a typewriter key
- When there’s “cycle” there is no “Michael”
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need,...
- Worship is connectivity
- The 3R’s of oral teaching: Remember, Recall and Re...
- The Owl of Minerva
- We think forward but understand backward
- The greatest poem ever known
- If all good people were clever
- I own a company
- On -ject
- On Tolerance
- The need for Namastu Vastu
- Humankind’s Price of Fear and what can be done if ...
- Group Directed Quest For Knowledge
- Geodule - group housing
- English is a stupid language
- Contact Me
- Maya - illusion/delusion
- "The day man can wrap the sky around his midriff l...
- The Greeks were suspicious of democracy
- I'd rather be an employee in a gaming house than a...
- Persistence of Incorrigible Dumbness in BBC World ...
- The microscopic world is fundamentally random
- ▼ April (55)