May 4, 2007

Buckminster Fuller: Vyas Purohit of Kalyaana-Tantra

My life has been slightly illuminated by the light of many great souls. But of this one (Buckminster Fuller) I believe not only to be a mantra-drishta (The Seer of the trihedral divinity-mantra-of the Mind) in this recent Era, but I have been fortunate to be face to face with Kalyaana-Tantra's (Common good system) Vyas (presiding) purohit (a special priest; the word literally means "One who is able to see what is good for the city/community"). One who, with his Nishta (dedicated integrity) , mridu (sweet/loving), and aastikaacharan (divine/affirming actions), is able to always and constantly "reduce to ashes" (dispel) all fears, delusions, poor self-esteem and withdral is, in my perception worthy to be called a Bhaarateeya (Indian/Hindoo). Upon this personal benchmark, he was, to me a true Indian/Hindoo. (The Hindi alliterative punch in the words "Bhaya Bharanti Bheeruta Bhiti Bhasmibhoota Bhaarateeya" cannot be rendered in English).


- From the dedication I wrote for a pilgrimalogue I wrote. Not in this extract and nowhere in the four page dedication is Bucminster Fuller mentioned by name. This is a discontinued practice of showing honor.

No comments: